Cicero

Cicero
I am a Roman speaker, the greatest of my time. I open minds (:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

My School


18. ) If I could change two things our campus , I would change how football is the only sport the school actually cares about. First I would make cheerleaders go to all sporting events and second make the staff attend more than two games a week. Also i would make each game one dollar per person to increase the fundings of the particular sport.  The second change I would make to our campus would be how impersonal our teachers are to their students they have for nearly a year. I would challenge the teachers to have a conversation with each student they have everyweek. If I could change tow things at our high school, I would change the impersonal staff and equality in sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment