Cicero

Cicero
I am a Roman speaker, the greatest of my time. I open minds (:

Thursday, December 1, 2011

Advice

                                   
10. )  Advice, the best advice I have received lately is don't give up by my best friend. The reason why he said to not give up is because I have been becoming frustrated with my teammate and I was thinking of quitting. After he told me not to give up, I thought of my sister and how I told her that same thing before I left for school , and that simple advice pushed me to not quit. Now I have this simple piece of advice wandering in the back of my mind which will push me to never quitting at anything I will do in the future all thanks to my best friend. My best friends have helped me throughout my life, but the one moment I will remember the most, is when my best friend told me to never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment